An MPS provides all the following benefits:
- Takes away the burden and pain of supporting your printer fleet from an internal staff source, normally IT or administration. In many cases not considered as an on cost.
- One quarterly invoice reduces invoice processing cost (the current UK average is £26.00 per invoice).
- Removes cost from your business through document output and user controls.
- Provides online device monitoring, highlighting toner levels and main part wear for fast, efficient technical support deployment.
- Online telephone support ensures a speedy response for individual device support and clearing of the less technical issues more quickly.
- Delivers cost control and transparency.
- Provides detailed reports on fleet performance.
- Deploys print suppressing technology. For example, reduce colour & A3 usage for improved economy.
- Delivers other savings, possibly not previously thought of e.g. Electricity, unnecessary purchase or storage of spare and incorrect toner for the existing printer fleet. Toner becoming obsolete when printer is updated.
- Deploys brand new state of the art equipment as required, delivering speed, efficiency, reliability and quality. New technology includes solutions apps, remote secure i-print, scanning to network, forms and favourites means storing frequently printed material and printing on demand etc. There may be an option to phase in new printers, as the newer existing printers are replaced.
- Will be managed by an account manager, who will assist in overseeing and adapting the fleet to your changing needs with regular site visits and meetings to assess fleet development.
- Eco responsible products and free cartridge collection program, with options as to how this can happen.
What is a Printer Fleet & Audit Assessment
The sheer number of printers and MFD’s available is mind blowing, and with many manufacturers in the market to choose from, making a well-informed decision can be difficult. To help you make the right choice so you have the best tools for the job, we offer a free printer audit service. As independent experts, Logic can review your existing printer fleet, assess your needs and offer the best solutions based on your unique requirements. If required, we can then implement your preferred solution quickly and efficiently.
Book your audit now